Thursday 19 February 2009

˙Boxes and Promises˙



I made this box today to house/nest my friend Jane's birthday gift. 
I've been collecting empty boxes for a while now and they are piling up and I have to use them before they disappear under landscapes of dust. I would like to say that I am going to make a different box every few days and post it here as a project. 
If I say it then I might actually do it.
I like putting myself under pressure.
Especially now the builders are working here behind the hedge.


4 comments:

Lucy May Schofield said...

oh lou, that's a beaut. I can't wait to see the ones to come, that should hold you to your promise...a captive audience.x

Louise said...

I keep thinking of you in your boothy boudoir...are you ok special girl?
xxx

boxes in my mind have a long journey to boxes on blogs but I'll give it a go

Emma said...

This is beautiful! x

p.s I looked on that guys blog! His work is amazing, thanks for telling me about it!

Edna Gumball said...

sucha clever ma B. We await with extra eagerness xx