Thursday 16 April 2009

Box Number Three








Box number 3 is created from a discarded cutlery box I found on the ground when the flea market was packing up in Paris. As if I didn't have enough boxes already...I had bought a book about insects (all in French) that afternoon which was destined for the project as the binding was very loose and it was only 2 Euros. Everything else on the market was so shockingly overpriced I thought about driving over there with my next boot load of junk and making my fortune. 
So, here it is....Box Number Three incorporating "Encyclopedie illustree des insects". Celebrating my escape to Paris. 
<{Click on the images for bigger views}>
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and looking at your work and photos - I am really inspired by the Paris box and would love to fly off myself having got sick of making everyone dinner every night!

Anonymous said...

I think you might like to look at this blog

http://kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com/
enjoy!

Edna Gumball said...

Bonjour! J'adore le BOX. Encore blogs?!
x