Monday 6 April 2009

A poke around the garden

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

My favourite corner of the garden. Last autumn I planted over 50 tulip bulbs, all different varieties but all of them were orange. 
I love orange tulips. 
And I love seeing that couple of hours digging and planting before winter produce such a great show. 

I am working on lots of new things and as the weeks unfold like bird's wings, I shall share them here. Inbetween reorganising myself after the building works, setting up my Etsy shop and preparing to go to Hong Kong. More of that soon.

All in a day's work...

3 comments:

nath said...

I love tulips, so cheery.

Thanks for your kind comment and welcome to my tiny band of followers. I really like your work, anyone who is handy with a pair of scissors has pretty much got my full attention!

See you soon,

Nath

Edna Gumball said...

Hi Mom,
Did that bulb with writing on ever work?
XXX

Frogdancer said...

I never remember to get organised with tulips. I'm glad you wrote about it, because this is the time of year when we have to put them in the fridge before planting them. I might buy myself a little tulipy treat later today!