Tuesday 31 August 2010

☀ 31st August ☀ {brighter hope}

31st August {brighter hope}

THANK YOU
Thanks for all your lovely thoughts and comments around my August Break images.
And thanks for lurking if you did just that...I do it all the time.
It's been really quite nice to just choose one picture that epitomised my day 
and now when I look back at this August it's quite memorable in it's details 
because of this set of images.
It's been good to stay in touch with a picture.
And now on the threshold of September I'm hoping to bring you more words
If I can think of any?

Thank you for all of yours.

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

I have enjoyed your August journey along with you. It's been lovely to look at your photos and think my own thoughts... usually it's someone else's thoughts that are there, when you look at their blog. It was nice to just "be there" without talking or needing to say anything if I didn't want to.
But if you have some new words for September, I will be glad to read them.

Louise said...

Aw thanks Lizzie, you are a superblogger with a big heart
{*}

dinahmow said...

Yes, I lurked! But perhaps we'll exchange more than lurks once BAO gets into gear?

Carol said...

Brighter hope. Nice thought. Yes, say lots, you'll have plenty of readers.

Louise said...

Thanks Carol...what a lovely thing to say {*}
Dinah, hurrah..glad you stopped by and said so! It's nice to know who's lurking! Yes, I must get my BAO head in gear. I keep meaning to post a hello but then get whirled off into something else. It's coming...soon.
{*}