Monday 19 October 2009

◌○ diary pages ○◌




Not much to tell, got a new zippy scanner that makes my old one look and feel like a dinosaur. 
I do hate that pile of packaging to dispose of, leaflets and discs to file and the crawling around rearranging leads and wires business. Tis all done now so here's some diary pages that I scanned...
I do love artist's sketch books/journals...much of my recent weeks have consisted of long lists of 'to dos' which isn't half so interesting as balmy summer evenings spent doodling.
I'm heading for my busiest weeks and I'm a flurry of emails, proposals and work.
Having spent ages sorting through my letterpress and Adana stuff I'm longing for a few days practise but it will have to wait...

5 comments:

amro said...

These are very beautiful - thanks for scanning them

the letters i wish i'd written... said...

I love these, I'm right up close trying to see every detail, I look a little like Mr Magoo!

Louise said...

Thanks Amro for popping in!
TLIWIW please don't wear yourself out looking, you'll see that my life is nowhere near as colourful as my pages. I would like to maintain an illusion. More letters please, I've missed you
{*}

Anna Betts said...

Lovely! I'm so pleased to see your diary pages, and beautifully scanned they are too! I am now "well jell" (a term I am currently in love with thanks to you!) of your scanning capabilities, my scanner sucks and I have to go into uni to get anything even remotely decent. Liking your hand drawn type v much too... :)

the letters i wish i'd written... said...

I've missed writing and all my blog friends too! Work has been constant, lots of travel which is amazing but has left little time to tap on my keyboard, but I will give myself a ticking off, must try harder!